Thursday, January 15, 2009

This Week: Georgia Foothills Journey

On this week's episode of Georgia Traveler, we we’re on a "Georgia Foothills Journey", exploring U.S. Interstate 575 from Jasper to Cartersville. Phil goes on a getaway to the Woodbridge Inn Restaurant and Lodge in Jasper while Keely discovers the local legend of the Tate House. Two Brothers Barbeque in Ball Ground serves up some fine food for Phil and David experiences family fun at the Archeology Day and Iron Pour at Red Top Mountain State Park. Keely and Phil enjoy all kinds of water sports at Lake Allatoona, with some help from a new friend at Paradise Boat Rental at Park Marina.

Georgia Traveler's Georgia Foothills Journey episode airs Friday, January 16 at 9 PM, Saturday, January 17 at 7 PM and Wednesday, January 21 at 7:30 PM.

You can also see this episode on GPB Knowledge Saturday, January 17 at 8 PM & Sunday, January 18 at 8 AM.

For more information, check out our website at:
http://www.gpb.org/georgiatraveler

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the show!! I am so glad you did a show on the Woodbrdge!! I live in Lawrenceville..but one of my favorite places to visit is the Woodbridge Inn in Jasper.. Joe has always have greeted us at the table during our 5 stays there...The food is great along with the people.. I have several of Joes marble candle holders..along with a plant I have had for 4 years which Joes told me how to take care of!! The food is wonderfull..try the escagot!!

Anonymous said...

I love the show!! I am so glad you did a show on the Woodbridge!! I live in Lawrenceville..but one of my favorite places to visit is the Woodbridge Inn in Jasper.. Joe has always have greeted us at the table during our 5 stays there...The food is great along with the people.. I have several of Joes marble candle holders..along with a plant I have had for 4 years which Joes told me how to take care of!! The food is wonderfull..try the escagot!!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://cuferenuq.easyfreehosting.com/ziwegiry.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life