Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Corridor Z Premieres

On this week’s episode of Georgia Traveler, we explore Georgia 520, known as Corridor Z, from Albany to St. Simons Island. David enjoys the family fun at the Parks at Chehaw while Phil finds great food at Jimmie’s Hotdogs, both in Albany. We explore the local legend of Hogzilla in Alapaha and Keely takes Phil on a canoe ride through the Okefenokee Swamp. The whole team "coasts" to a stop and experiences fabulous luxury at The King and Prince Resort on St. Simons Island.

Georgia Traveler Episode 212- "Corridor Z" premieres Friday, January 18 at 9 PM and repeats Saturday, January 19 at 7 PM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nov 16 I just saw this show for the first time and loved it. I made my two little watch it and we are planning a trip late spring or early summer. Hope my older children like as much as we think we will. Thank You and I will be watching for more ideas.